St. Simons Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Seaside Veterinary Hospital Clients
Please note, Seaside Veterinary Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
“We have trusted Seaside for many years now. They provide excellent service for your pets.”