St. Simons Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Seaside Veterinary Hospital Clients
Please note, Seaside Veterinary Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
“We LOVE Seaside! Sampson is our 16yo 5lbs toy poodle. He received top-notch service and care from the vets and staff. Dr. Cranford and Dr. Rich explained procedures Sampson needed in detail, and they showed great care and compassion. Dr. Cranford and Dr. Rich are honest and they provided fair pricing and 5-star care for our Sampson. We are happy to say Sampson is doing great! We are so appreciative and grateful. A big thank you to the vets and staff at Seaside!”